Are you aware that La Corona Del Mar offers cat sitting services while your away? That’s right! Up to 7 days per year, in 2 or 3 day increments, you can leave your favorite feline in the safe space of your own cat friendly apartment.
LIST OF PET SITTERS
If you’ve already used your 7 days for the year or if you’re going to be gone longer than 2 or 3 days, here is a list of local Pet Sitters in the area.
- Animal Friends Professional Pet Care
- Kathy’s Dog Walking and Pet Sitting
- Stars Pet Sitting and Dog Walking
How to choose a pet sitter
If you’re taking a trip and leaving your pet at home, there are three basic pet care options:
- Ask a family member, friend or neighbor to care for your pet while you’re away.
- Board your pet at a kennel or veterinarian clinic.
- Hire a professional pet sitter.
A professional pet sitter will provide services ranging from daily feeding and walking to extensive play time and full-time pet care and house sitting in your home. When you’re choosing a pet sitter, here are a few things to consider. Read more……
LIST OF VETERINARIANS AROUND TOWN
Safety is always our number one priority, both for you and your feline friend. Here is a list of local veterinarians who also offer boarding:
LOCAL PET STORES
- Centinela Pet Supplies – 28901 S. Western, Rancho Palos Verdes – (310) 547-3008
- Petco – 852 N. Western, San Pedro – (310) 521-8131
- Dino’s Pet Shop – 1724 Palos Verdes Dr N (Western Ave), Harbor City – (310) 514-4924
LOCAL PET GROOMING
- Sun’s Pet Grooming – 29129 S Western, Rancho Palos Verdes- (310) 547-0039
- Fritzy’s Pet Care Pros – 1017 South Cabrillo Avenue, San Pedro – (877) 777-9888
- South Shores Pet Clinic – 2318 South Western Avenue San Pedro – (310) 832-5327