Top rated apartment community in the San Pedro/Palos Verdes area
514 W. 26th Street San Pedro, CA 90731 - (310) 833-5842
La Corona Del Mar Apartments offer a clean, quiet environment with many happy long term tenants. Whether you are looking for a cozy unit or more spacious apartment, a broad selection of one bedroom apartments are available to meet your needs.
Many units have been recently remodeled to include new carpet, appliances, granite counter tops, and new bathroom fixtures; some have walk-in closets and pantries.
Views, view, views
Several of the units have views to the San Pedro Harbor and Palos Verdes Hills and all enjoy wonderful ocean breezes. All of the one bedroom apartments include a stove, oven, and refrigerator; gas and basic cable are paid for. La Corona Del Mar Apartments is a cat friendly community and our live-in property manager can help with all your needs.
Tiled courtyards lead through the beautifully maintained complex past lush landscaping and community BBQs. They continue up to a community roof top deck with tables, chairs, lounges and BBQs. From the deck you’ll enjoy magnificent harbor views and a spacious area to hang with the neighbors or entertain friends and guests. And speaking of friends, your feline friends and companions are welcome at La Corona Del Mar.
Just minutes from the Harbor Freeway (110)
Located on the east side of the Palos Verdes Peninsula, San Pedro and La Corona Del Mar are close to all the port employment centers. Close to the Harbor 110 freeway and local bus lines makes getting to Long Beach, Orange County, the Westside, LAX and Downtown Los Angeles a cinch.
Just down the road is Cabrillo Beach and Marina where you can enjoy sailing, Kayaking, windsurfing take a lazy stroll along the beach or explore the marine life at the interactive aquarium. Across the street are the manicured parade grounds of the historic Fort MacArthur Military Reservation.
- Free gated, covered parking
- Ample storage
- Secure bike storage
- 2 clean, affordable laundry rooms with multiple washers & dryers
- Appliances included
- Gas & basic cable included
- Roof top deck with ocean views
- Community BBQs throughout
- Cat friendly
- Live in Property Manager
LCDM apartments come in a variety of sizes. Here are 2 representative floor plans.
- Easy access to 110 and 710 freeways
- Local grocery store 2 minutes walk
- Jog or windsurf at the beach
- Minutes to all Loyola Marymont campuses.
- Minutes to Catalina Island Ferry, Cabrillo Museum, Cabrillo Beach and historic downtown San Pedro
- The downtown arts district hosts a weekly farmers’ market and a 1st Thursday art-walks
- Annual festivals include the Lobster Fest, Edge of LA Wine Festival, Shakespeare by the Sea and many more.
- Under 15 minutes to Long Beach Entertainment complex – including the Queen Mary and Aquarium of the Pacific
- Close proximity to Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm