What you need to be able to qualify for one of our apartments
These are the rental criteria that apply to all applicants:
- Every person 18 years or older must fill out an application.
- Only one application at a time on a first come first basis is accepted. All applications must be filled out completely, dated and signed before we will accept them. We do not accept co-signers on any applications for any properties.
- Must have a valid social security number or tax i.d. number to run credit and eviction reports. A valid, current i.d. must be presented to office before application can be approved.
- Must have attachable and verifiable income. You must provide 3 most current paychecks or if you are self-employed you must provide the most current tax return before your application can be approved.
- Must not have a history of bad credit. A credit check will be conducted on all applicants.
- Must not have prior evictions, unlawful detainer filed, or felonies against person or property. We will conduct an eviction, unlawful detainer, and criminal background report on all applicants.
- There is a $32.00 non-refundable application processing fee for each applicant. Applications will not be accepted until the fee is received. We accept cash, money order. credit card or cashier check. No personal checks accepted!
- Some of our properties accept pets so please ask for availability before your apply.
- Occupancy guidelines set by fair housing will be followed. No more than 2 people per bedroom plus one additional occupant shall occupy any residence.
- Inside of unit must be viewed before application can be submitted either online or in office.